Featured Posts

The keys f the past

I had been putting music in the background of the videos for a while, and I had experimented only briefly with using other youtube videos (other than my own cartoons) in the videos… but in this video, I feel as though I hit a beautiful peak where the video, animation, and music all synced up together and expressed an important message about connection and community… That’s really what it’s all about :)

4. The Keys of our Past


Keys of our Past was one of the earliest videos that was made, and it covered some real ground in looking at our ancient past. In fact, the first video looking at our ancient past, which was really a HUGE setup for the Human History Movie (another of my favorites ;). The precession of the Equinox, our connection to Sirius, and the ancient monuments which lay dormant across the surface of our planet… It’s not stuff you typically hear about, and this video bangs out 3 HUGE topics in no time flat!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment